Friday, June 14, 2019

Final Celebration/Celebrazione Finale

I am incredibly grateful to have had this opportunity to study and report from abroad for 10 weeks, and it is with sadness yet gratitude that I must say my time studying with this program and reporting for this class is coming to a close. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to meet you all since I am still abroad, but I know from the engaged comments that you all have been very interested to read the details of the lens I provided of Italy. Being able to interact with you all made this experience even more fulfilling for me, allowing me to reflect deeper and research more. 


Life in Rome has developed for me a more meditative way of living, an enhanced appreciation for the arts, and a stronger curiosity of the vastness and multilayered-ness of the world. I now, and hope you all do too, have a deeper pool of raw creative material to draw from. I hope my blog has inspired you all to travel with a curious outlook and to live life with time for reflection and gratitude. Remember that positivity, confidence, curiosity, and respect are essential to all our explorations, which I have learned during my exploration here.  
Thank you to PSU’s Reporting Live program and to you all for engaging with this blog! Happy Summer! Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment